All of our coffee beans come exclusively from Stumptown Coffee Roasters. Our partners are a group of dedicated coffee-ologists, who have been sourcing the best beans around the world since 1999, roasting each nugget to perfection, ensuring that it draws the right amount of acidity, floral notes, chocolate, molasses, and earth- in every cup we produce.
We believe in the simplicity of quality, but quality also needs to be attained through a thorough process!
Our coffee is:
- Organic (no use of pesticides, no preservatives)
- Fair Trade / Direct Trade from local farmers in Central and South America, Africa and Asia
- Brewed in water from reverse-osmosis system, which provides double filtering and consistent PH levels
- Boiled at the exact temperature needed (our secret), and beans are delivered the next day after roasting, to ensure freshness every day
Quality brewing involves constant education- just ask our baristas who often attend trainings at Stumptown headquarters!. We want to ensure the right processes are followed- so you get the most aroma, flavor and love in every cup!
For specific menu items, please visit our online menu.
For tea lovers, we offer the best Organic Loose Leaf Teas we are able to source locally. No preservatives, and no pesticides are ever used. We carry over 10 different varieties of loose leaf teas. From lightly caffeinated to caffeine-free options, served cold or steaming hot, we’ve got the right flavor for a pick-me-up or mellow-me-down!
- Organic Jasmine Green
- Organic Passion Fruit Peach
- Organic Moroccan Mint
- Organic Berry Patch Tea
- Organic English Breakfast Tea
- Organic Chamomile
- Organic Earl Grey
- Organic Decaf Earl Grey
- Organic Hibiscus
- Organic Bancha Ooji Green Tea
- Organic Yerba Mate Green
Questions about our coffee, tea or other products? Contact us.